Make Hawaiian Plumeria Neck Lei (lei ʻāʻī) while sipping champagne, followed by a fantastic brunch buffet.
Brunch will be a fantastic array of food by San Diego Chef of the Year, plumeria lover, and Terra owner Jeff Rossman. Here’s the menu:
- Caramelized Onion & Goat Cheese Frittata
- French Toast Casserole with jim beam butterscotch
- Avocado Toast with watermelon radish, heirloom tomato, hard-boiled egg
- Cous Cous Salad with toasted pine nuts, dried cranberries, basil, caramelized onion, sauteed zuchini
- Ginger Mint Fruit Skewers with cardamom-honey yogurt
- Fresh brewed coffee and orange juice plus Champagne or mimosas included
The cost is $85 per person.
About Terra American Bistro: Farm-to-table meets modern American comfort food.
American eatery features farm-to-table fare in a homey, brick & wood dining room. Just up the hill from Interstate 8, Restaurant of the Year Terra American Bistro brings a bit of southern soul with redefined Modern American Comfort Food. Chef of the Year Jeff Rossman’s Terra began in Hillcrest 21 years ago and has since moved to the west La Mesa area.