11th Annual Plumeria Farm Tour & Plant Sale
Registration is full and the sale is closed for additional attendees
- Saturday. October 1, 2022 Filled
- Sunday, October 2, 2022 Filled
- 8:30 am – 2:30 pm both days
- Registration required (join our VIP List for early invitations) Filled
- Free admission & parking
- 5239 Alzeda Dr., La Mesa CA 91941 (Map)
- Each vendor will accept its own payments. Most take cash, checks, credit/debit cards, PayPal, and Venmo.
Note: Farm tour is self-guided.
We’ll have eleven experienced, reputable plumeria vendors:
- Mike Atkinson, Atkinson Plumeria
- Diana Donnellan
- Alex Franco, Plumeria Papa
- Erik Jordan. Jordan Plumerias
- John & Pam Mason
- Doug Nadasdy, Tiki Tropic Plumeria
- Kevin & Traci Peterson
- Chris Prell, Four Winds Tropicals
- Frank Rodriguez
- Steve Salley, Hula Tropicals
- MaryAnn & Aaron Silverthorn
- Rooted, potted plumeria plants
- Plumeria bloom displays
- Tropical plants, hybrid exotic hibiscus, adeniums, hoyas, air plants, bromeliads, succulents, euphoria, Pele’s hair, monstera, heliconia, tillandsias, and more!
- Stacy Atkinson will sell her Awesome Aloha plumeria- and Hawaiian-designed products – aprons, backpacks, tote bags, and more.
- Let’s Get Nuts’ homemade & gourmet candied & savory nuts
- Plumeria jewelry from Designs by Judy.
- 619WoodCrafts’ charcuterie and other cutting boards
- Seemore’s Worm Castings & Tea
Vendors will all be under shade. Make sure to bring:
- Close-toed shoes
- Aloha Spirit!
Our property has many uneven surfaces, slopes, hills, soft dirt, etc. Parking is in the back and requires walking uphill to get to the front, which means it would most likely not be wheelchair- or walker-friendly, though we do have a drop-off spot just after the entrance.
If you have questions, please contact us.