2022 Plumeria Cutting & Exotic Plant Sale
Saturday & Sunday, April 9-10, 2022
- Saturday April 9, 2022, 8:30 am – 2:30 pm ALL TIME SLOTS FILLED
- Sunday, April 9-10, 2022 Register below
- 8:30 am – 2:30 pm both days
- Free admission – registration required for a one-hour slot to shop
- Free parking (overflow parking, if needed)
- 5239 Alzeda Dr., La Mesa CA 91941 (Map)
- Ten vendors selling dozen of varieties from small to large; all different colors; some as low as $5! (And they’re water-wise plants!)
- Each vendor will accept its own payments. Most take cash, checks, credit/debit cards, PayPal, and Venmo.
- No holds and no shipping.
IMPORTANT: Registration Required! Free admission but you must register for a one-hour time slot:
We’ll have ten experienced, trusted plumeria vendors:
- Mike Atkinson
- Erik Jordan
- John & Pam Mason
- Doug Nadasdy
- Kevin & Traci Peterson
- Chris Prell
- Frank Rodriguez
- Steve Salley
- MaryAnn & Aaron Silverthorn
- Southern California Plumeria Society (Saturday only)
- Unrooted plumeria cuttings
- Some rooted, potted plumeria plants
- Plumeria bloom displays
- Tropical plants, bromeliads, adeniums, canna lilies, dwarf apple banana, gingers, succulents, hoyas, epiphyllums, air plants, Pele’s Hair, tikis, and more!
- Stacy Atkinson will be selling her Awesome Aloha plumeria- and Hawaiian-designed products – aprons, backpacks, tote bags, and more
- Heather Atkinson will be selling her Aloha pots, note cards (NEW!) signs, ornaments, and picture frames
- Let’s Get Nuts’ homemade & gourmet candied & savory nuts
- Jewelry Designs by Judy.
- 619WoodCrafts’ plumeria and other cutting boards
- Plumeria fertilizer and supplies (coir, perlite, bag rooting bags, seed pod bags)
- Seemore’s Worm Castings & Tea
Vendors will all be under shade. Make sure to bring:
- Close-toed shoes
- Aloha Spirit!
Rain or shine. Masks are optional.
Our property has many uneven surfaces, slopes, hills, soft dirt, etc. Parking is in the back and requires walking uphill to get to the selling areas. We have a drop-off area just as you enter for the disabled.
“Glad I came out! Took home some goodies and had so much fun roaming around the farm!” Ahn
“I’d say you have a slice of Heaven on Earth out there after seeing your beautiful plumeria farm, Mike & Stacy! So grateful to experience what a labor of love you both have in what you do! Thank you for opening your home & property to us all to see all your hard work!” Cheryl
“You make so many people happy. Love seeing all the smiling faces.” Julie
If you have any questions, please contact us.